This Friday marks the end of the PW cycle for the students with the submission of the GPFs. Here are the details:
Deadline: 7th November 2008, Friday
Submit to: PWC
Method of Submission:
1. PWC will draw GPFs for PW Group Leader from the library
2. Return GPF to student for the submission of InR.
3. Student to place InR (after each student抯 PI, and EOM) in the file under the section bearing their name.
4. Ensure that Cover Page for InR is attached with all details filled in, and it is signed.
5. Please check that the Cover Page for the GPF is attached in front. Please find the Cover Page on pg 13 of the Project Task Notes.
Please go to the workbin to download the detailed instructions for the Submission as well as Cover Page for InR and GPF. Also, prepare your GPP.